We take our customers’ privacy very seriously and we are committed to ensuring that all personal information is only collected, disclosed, used and stored in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and the industry’s best practices.
WHAT IS ‘PERSONAL INFORMATION’?
‘Personal Information’ is information or an opinion (including information or an opinion forming part of a database) whether true or not, and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained, from the information or opinion.
We collect information from you when create an account on our site, place an order or communicate with us directly (by email, social media, telephone or any other means) including, but not limited to e-mail address, mailing address, gender, phone number and credit card information.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect your personal information is used for the following ways:
- to process transactions and provide you with products and services;
- to communicate with you, including about products and services, competition, special offers and promotions, and events which might interest you;
- to respond to your inquiries, request or questions and provide you with information or advice;
- carry out administration, marketing, fraud and loss prevention activities, quality control and research to improve our service to you and better inform you of our products and services.
Where personal information is disclosed to an external party, we will take steps to ensure that the external party treats such information confidentially and in accordance with the federal Privacy Act 1988.
ASSESSING AND CORRECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may request us to provide you with access to personal information we hold about you. We will process all requests for access to personal information in accordance with the National Privacy Principles. In most cases, we will provide you with access to your personal information. However, we may refuse access in certain situations as listed in the National Privacy Principles. If we refuse to give you access, we will provide you with reasons for our refusal.
If any personal information we hold about you is not accurate, complete or up to date, please let us know and in most cases, we will use all reasonable efforts to update the information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURITY
We are committed to keeping secure the data you provide to us and we will take all reasonable precautions to protect your personally identifiable information from loss, misuse or alteration.
We use a secure servers (PayPal) to process your credit card and financial information.
COLLECTION OF COMPUTER DATA
When you visit our website, our servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit any website, which may include:
- Your computer’s IP address
- Your browser type
- The webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages within our website that you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide.